Some Helpful Tips



Click on the pictures in each blog post to make them larger so you can read them.

Don't bitch about what I post.
If you don't like it, either don't read my blog, or send in screenshots!

cafemomuncensored@gmail.com




Monday, December 22, 2014

You Don't Know Jack (part 1)

Today I checked my email, and I found screenshots of the most recent drama unfolding in HOIR and WB. It is quite apparent this is far from over.  I will give the short version.

Jack_Bauer was an admin in HOIR.  She considered many of the admin to be her friends. 

A falling out occurred, that did not really involve Jack directly but another former admin.
This call out post was made to that member of the group, in which jack appears to make light of domestic violence. 





Portia made a call out to Jack regarding those comments and others made in private.  I have condensed it as much as possible.



 


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment